Well, I wasn’t quite right but I was on the right track last week when Leo Fitzpatrick was cast an arsonist named Joe Pike for Gotham season 2. I figure he or one of his “Pike Brothers” arson gang would end up being either the villain Firebug or Firefly. Turns out it will be Joe’s sister Bridgit Pike will end up being a female Firefly and will be played by Michelle Veintimilla (Those Who Kill).
Here is the official character description:
Enslaved by her brothers, a notorious gang of arsonists, Bridgit Pike is forced into the family business. When she catches the eye of Selina Kyle, the young Cat Woman and the soon-to-be-Firefly team up to put Bridgit’s firestarting skills to good use. But after a deadly encounter with the Pike Brothers, the meek Cinderella is transformed into a vengeful supervillain, hell bent on destroying those who have wronged her.
Veintimilla will make her debut later this fall.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018