Chris Hunt is bringing us the new series Carver, titled “A Paris Story” in its first arc, to be published by Z2 Comics in November. Hunt has previously worked on several comics from a variety of publishers, including 12 Reasons To Die from Black Mask. Hunt also studied under Paul Pope at The Atlantic Center for The Arts (ACA) in 2010.
Z2 describes Carver as a story about a “notorious gentleman of fortune Francis Carver as he trots the globe on a noir-esque adventure to help the only woman he has ever loved”, and Hunt calls the series a Corto Maltese homage.
Here’s our exclusive preview of Carver #1:
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015