Yesterday, we heard that the team behind Resident Evil wanted your input into a possible Resident Evil 2 HD Remaster. Well, things seem to be moving quickly, as the project is already being pitched to Capcom heads.
In a very sharing Facebook post, it was revealed that the project was being brushed off to be presented to the upper echelons of the publisher. The post stated:
Hello RE fans! This is H again!
Right after the RE HD Remaster project was finished, I actually started putting together my ideas for this “RE2 Project”. So, I just brushed it up and went to see my boss to present the basic concept of the project already…
I don’t quite know what a Resident Evil 2 Remaster looks like, but from the sounds of it, it seems to be moving and at a brisk pace. Hopefully for fans, that presentation went well…
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018