Just in time for the wildly popular film’s 40th anniversary, Funko is releasing Monty Python and the Holy Grail POP! Vinyls. Relive classic moments with Arthur, King of the Britons, the pre-flesh wound Black Knight, the highly quotable French Taunter, and Sir Bedevere, who was the genius behind the wooden rabbit plan. Beware! Tim the Enchanter includes the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog! Proceed only if you possess the Holy Hand Grenade!
Monty Python and the Holy Grail is one of those timeless classics that I will always feel nostalgic about. It also brings me back to high school when my history teacher would play it at least once a week because he didn’t feel like teaching. At the time I didn’t appreciate how awesome he was. Anyway, it’s impossible not to smile when you look at these adorable Pops! As part of the Pop! Movies collection, you can look forward to their appearance on shelves this November.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016