And it seems Capcom are listening. In a Facebook post on the Resident Evil page, the company has asked for input from the fans about what a “Resident Evil 2 Remake” should be. The post reads:
Enthusiasm for a Resident Evil 2 Remake is something we’ve been hearing from you over the years, and has drawn some recent attention in the media.
However, as the team owns the RE brand, we’re not certain how we feel about this approach, and would like to ask your honest and frank opinion about the “Resident Evil 2 Remake” and what the brand identity is supposed to be about?
That’s a very odd post to make as I’m sure Capcom know fans want this remake. Also, I’m pretty sure they know what fans want out of it too. This might just be a message extending a hand to let them know the developer is considering it. I suppose we will see if anything comes of this soon.
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018
- Capcom Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018