And it seems Capcom are listening. In a Facebook post on the Resident Evil page, the company has asked for input from the fans about what a “Resident Evil 2 Remake” should be. The post reads:
Enthusiasm for a Resident Evil 2 Remake is something we’ve been hearing from you over the years, and has drawn some recent attention in the media.
However, as the team owns the RE brand, we’re not certain how we feel about this approach, and would like to ask your honest and frank opinion about the “Resident Evil 2 Remake” and what the brand identity is supposed to be about?
That’s a very odd post to make as I’m sure Capcom know fans want this remake. Also, I’m pretty sure they know what fans want out of it too. This might just be a message extending a hand to let them know the developer is considering it. I suppose we will see if anything comes of this soon.
- Destiny 2’s Next DLC Set to Launch December 4th - November 16, 2018
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018