Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is still going with a fairly solid multiplayer base still in game. The level of customization the title brought to outfitting your avatar is one of the things that helpsyour on screen soldier dude feel more personable.
Well, things are about to get weird. Five new armour sets are being added to circulation with supply drops and they are all pretty out there designs. Arachnid, Samurai, Deep Sea Diver, Luchador, and Clown were announced on Sledgehammer Games’ Twitter and are all being added today. Each looks as ridiculous as the last.
- F1 2015 is Free to Pick Up Right Now Thanks to Humble Bundle - March 23, 2018
- Detroit: Become Human Gets 3 Trailers to Show Off Its Protagonists - March 23, 2018
- Overwatch League: Dallas Fuel’s Tank Woes Continue as New Tank OGE is Suspended Before Even Arriving - March 23, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Working On AAA RPG Set to Release By 2021 (And it’s Not Cyberpunk 2077) - March 23, 2018
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018