Well, as well as Brian Azzarello being confirmed previously, two more from our first list are now also official, courtesy of CBR, Klaus Janson and Andy Kubert.
Janson inked the original ground-breaking series, and Kubert has a good Bat-history at the publisher including the recent Damian: Son Of Batman which he authored.
Each of the eight issues will also contain a 16 page Dark Knight Universe mini-comic by different creators. Some of the others we mentioned in the past, perhaps?
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018