Well, as well as Brian Azzarello being confirmed previously, two more from our first list are now also official, courtesy of CBR, Klaus Janson and Andy Kubert.
Janson inked the original ground-breaking series, and Kubert has a good Bat-history at the publisher including the recent Damian: Son Of Batman which he authored.
Each of the eight issues will also contain a 16 page Dark Knight Universe mini-comic by different creators. Some of the others we mentioned in the past, perhaps?
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018