Well, as well as Brian Azzarello being confirmed previously, two more from our first list are now also official, courtesy of CBR, Klaus Janson and Andy Kubert.
Janson inked the original ground-breaking series, and Kubert has a good Bat-history at the publisher including the recent Damian: Son Of Batman which he authored.
Each of the eight issues will also contain a 16 page Dark Knight Universe mini-comic by different creators. Some of the others we mentioned in the past, perhaps?
- Aspen Relaunches No World in November 2018 Solicits - August 14, 2018
- Zenescope Launches Comics Festival for Its Biggest Fans – or at Least Those with $99 Memberships - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics Put the Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler on the Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018