Well, as well as Brian Azzarello being confirmed previously, two more from our first list are now also official, courtesy of CBR, Klaus Janson and Andy Kubert.
Janson inked the original ground-breaking series, and Kubert has a good Bat-history at the publisher including the recent Damian: Son Of Batman which he authored.
Each of the eight issues will also contain a 16 page Dark Knight Universe mini-comic by different creators. Some of the others we mentioned in the past, perhaps?
- 9 Unseen DC Variant Covers for June and July – Including David Mack on Action Comics #1001 - May 24, 2018
- Advance Reorders – Here Come The Big Books, Thor, Venom, Man Of Steel, Batman Prelude, Magic Order… - May 24, 2018
- Ten Things I Can Tell You About Justice League #1 by Scott Snyder and Jim Cheung - May 24, 2018
- Mindless Speculation: What If Batman Isn’t Getting Married to Catwoman After All? - May 24, 2018
- A Targeted Theft of Slabbed Sketch Comics in Glendale, Arizona - May 24, 2018