As those who read Bleeding Cool regularly, especially on a mobile devie, have noted, there have been some issues with the site this year. Well, last night, as Bleeding Cool writers were nursing drink in San Diego bars, and after a 400 man-hour job from Avatar Press’s Mark Seifert, we got a pretty big change. Three columns, that work on mobile as well as PC, better placement of ads and a much larger, longer front page, with far more content to dive into than ever before.
Especially with San Diego Comic Con upon us, this should provide a richer reading experience.
There are more things to come, obviously. I believe comments are next. But for now, it’s very nice to have a Bleeding Cool that’s optimised for many more devices.
Thank you Mark.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018