As those who read Bleeding Cool regularly, especially on a mobile devie, have noted, there have been some issues with the site this year. Well, last night, as Bleeding Cool writers were nursing drink in San Diego bars, and after a 400 man-hour job from Avatar Press’s Mark Seifert, we got a pretty big change. Three columns, that work on mobile as well as PC, better placement of ads and a much larger, longer front page, with far more content to dive into than ever before.
Especially with San Diego Comic Con upon us, this should provide a richer reading experience.
There are more things to come, obviously. I believe comments are next. But for now, it’s very nice to have a Bleeding Cool that’s optimised for many more devices.
Thank you Mark.
- Cosmic King Comic Store of Springfield, Missouri to Close - June 21, 2018
- House Of Comics, of Jacksonville, Florida, to Close at the End of the Month - June 21, 2018
- DC Solicited Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev’s Absolute Scarlet by Mistake? - June 21, 2018
- Flash #47 Sells Out Fast, Goes to Second Printing - June 21, 2018
- Titan Magazines Reprint Oni Rick & Morty Comics for UK Newsstand - June 21, 2018