As those who read Bleeding Cool regularly, especially on a mobile devie, have noted, there have been some issues with the site this year. Well, last night, as Bleeding Cool writers were nursing drink in San Diego bars, and after a 400 man-hour job from Avatar Press’s Mark Seifert, we got a pretty big change. Three columns, that work on mobile as well as PC, better placement of ads and a much larger, longer front page, with far more content to dive into than ever before.
Especially with San Diego Comic Con upon us, this should provide a richer reading experience.
There are more things to come, obviously. I believe comments are next. But for now, it’s very nice to have a Bleeding Cool that’s optimised for many more devices.
Thank you Mark.
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018