I played a fair bit of Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst at E3 this year. While I wasn’t bowled over by what I played, I’m reservedly optimistic about the game. I know a lot of people loved the first one and are hoping this reboot really takes off.
If you are one of those people, you have a spare $200 and the room for some merchandise, you could consider getting the Collector’s Edition of the game. It was announced on the title’s website that this special version of the game would be exclusive to GameStop in North America, with announcements about other countries coming soon.
This pack comes with:
Adult Faith/Young Faith diorama
Exclusive Steel book
Set of 10 concept pieces
Temporary logo tattoo
Temporary Faith arm tattoo
This might be the first time I’ve seen temporary tattoos in one of these special editions. And at $200? Eesh. That diorama sure is pretty. Hopefully the quality lives up to the price tag.
- Destiny 2’s Next DLC Set to Launch December 4th - November 16, 2018
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018