When we last left Batman and Joker, in Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo‘s Batman: Endgame, they were fighting near a pool of miraculously healing liquid, before they were buried alive.
Which did leave a potential get out for both.
No sign of The Joker since, but last month we got the nod that Bruce Wayne was still with us. But today? In Batman, he seems a relaxed, chilled out fellow.
Doing the Lord’s work, as it were, Without having to dress up as a bat to do it. Almost… chilling.
Did Bruce Wayne get cured by said healing liquid? And, as well as healing his body – did it heal his mind as well? Is he no longer the psycopath vigilante he once was? Is he… better?
And if not, who would want him to change? Because over in Bryan Hitch‘s JLA, he is at his worst.
I’m sure some of them are good people too, Bruce, as Donald Trump would say. I’d tell him to chill out, but that would just be poor choice of wording.
So while in Batman, even Jim Gordon knows….
Comics courtesy of Yesteryear Comics, San Diego, currently hosting a signing by Johnnie Christmas.
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Publishes Tag And Bink Star Wars Comics Again, Ahead of Solo Movie - February 22, 2018