Hot on the heels of an incredible E3 2015, DICE and Dark Horse are set to give Mirror’s Edge Catalyst fans the inside track on the artistry and skill on display in the game with The Art of Mirror’s Edge. From free running up the tallest skyscrapers to delving into the secrets of the city of Glass, both fans and newcomers alike won’t want to miss this beautiful art book experience.
The Art of Mirror’s Edge will take fans on a behind-the-scenes journey into the richly detailed yet minimalist totalitarian futuristic universe and will include some never before seen art, commentary, and insight from the creators of the game. The Art of Mirror’s Edge will release on February 23rd, 2016 which is the same day as Mirror’s Edge Catalyst will release. Be sure to also check out the comic Mirror’s Edge: Exordium, which is written by Christofer Emgard, with art by Mattias Häggström, Robert Sammelin, Henrik Sahlström, and Eric Persson, and will release on September 9th.
Christine Marie is a Staff Writer at Bleeding Cool, and bibliomaniac with a love for all things creative. She hopes to one day be a Superhero/Disney Princess/Novelist. You can find her on Twitter and Instagram @AWritersWay or on her blog writerchristinemarie.wordpress.com.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016