by Chris Thompson
After last week’s chat with Charlie Adlard (which you can listen to here), this week I’m back with an early review of the new Ant-Man film – plus theTraditional vs. Digital Art panel from last year’s NICE convention in Bedfordwith Adi Granov, Dave Kendall & Guillermo Ortego.
First up, Chad Armstrong joins me again to delve into the world of cinema with Marvel Studios‘ new Ant-Man feature film. Does it measure up to size or is it more of a shrinking violet? Find out right here.
Then I present the Traditional vs. Digital Art panel from last year’s NICE convention, where we talk about the artists’ differing approaches to work, how they switch between mediums, and what benefits each brings.
And never fear, you can still enjoy the Pop Culture Hound back-catalogueright here, as we continue to put out the same quality interviews and discussion with Orbital in Conversation going forward. It’s only gonna get better, folks!
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes. You can also support the Orbital in Conversation podcast by clicking here to make a donation. Your contributions are greatly appreciated and will help us maintain the site, get new equipment, and encourage us to keep going on those cold lonely nights.
Chad Armstrong’s Twitter: @ChadLDN
Dave Kendall’s website: www.rustybaby.com
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018
- Three Competitive Creative Teams for Wonder Woman? - October 15, 2018
- David F Walker… Not Writing Flash for DC Comics - October 15, 2018
- Free On Bleeding Cool: The Wailing Blade #1 From Comixtribe - October 15, 2018
- Retailers Ordered 300,000 Return Of Wolverine #1 in September – And Marvel Overshipped Some Titles Again - October 15, 2018