IDW has announced that starting this October they will be publishing a new Back To The Future anthology comic. Untold Tales And Alternate Timelines will focus on stories about just that, alternate versions of the events from the movie as well as filling in the gaps from the cinematic universe.
Writers on the project include the co-writer of the films Bob Gale along with John Barber (Transformers Vs G.I. Joe) and Erik Burnham (Ghostbusters). The artists are Brent Schoonover (Batman ’66) and Dan Schoening (Ghostbusters).
In the first tale of the debut issue, we head back to 1982 and witness the very first meeting between Marty McFly and Doc Brown, before their incredible adventures together began. Then in the second chapter, we head back even farther to 1943 and see how Doc Brown got himself mixed up in the infamous Manhattan Project! This first issue will feature three standard covers, by Schoening, Schoonover, and Amy Mebberson (My Little Pony). Additionally, Back to the Future #1 will join in on the fun of Artist’s Edition Month in October with an original art styled cover by Schoening!
Back to the Future #1 is scheduled to be released October 21, 2015.
- Terry Dodson Adds Original Art to the Bettie Page Statue Kickstarter - March 16, 2018
- Jake McDorman Joins the Cast of the Murphy Brown Revival - March 16, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Jefferson Finds a Secret He Didn’t Anticipate - March 16, 2018
- Flash Season 4: When Will Barry and Company Be Back? - March 16, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Curtis Gets a Boyfriend and Other News - March 16, 2018