IDW has announced that starting this October they will be publishing a new Back To The Future anthology comic. Untold Tales And Alternate Timelines will focus on stories about just that, alternate versions of the events from the movie as well as filling in the gaps from the cinematic universe.
Writers on the project include the co-writer of the films Bob Gale along with John Barber (Transformers Vs G.I. Joe) and Erik Burnham (Ghostbusters). The artists are Brent Schoonover (Batman ’66) and Dan Schoening (Ghostbusters).
In the first tale of the debut issue, we head back to 1982 and witness the very first meeting between Marty McFly and Doc Brown, before their incredible adventures together began. Then in the second chapter, we head back even farther to 1943 and see how Doc Brown got himself mixed up in the infamous Manhattan Project! This first issue will feature three standard covers, by Schoening, Schoonover, and Amy Mebberson (My Little Pony). Additionally, Back to the Future #1 will join in on the fun of Artist’s Edition Month in October with an original art styled cover by Schoening!
Back to the Future #1 is scheduled to be released October 21, 2015.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018