I got some time with Disney Infinity 3.0 at E3 this year and I thought it was really neat. The genuinely quality work that Disney have done to reinvent the way you play the series, as well as the tools they have given you to create, is impressive. Even though I haven’t played many of them for very long, this is almost certainly my favorite toys-to-life franchise.
I’m even considering jumping into the game full time this time around, what with the Star Wars licence now added. And we don’t have long to wait at all. It was announced today that the game is launching August 28 in the UK, and August 30 in North America for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Wii U.
Here is everything that will be available to purchase come August:
· Star Wars™ Twilight of the Republic Play Set (Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano figures included) for players who choose to digitally download the Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Software; additional standalone figures (Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi) and Power Disc Pack
· Star Wars Rebels™ figures (Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren, and Zeb Orrelios)
· Star Wars™ Saga Starter Pack
· Disney•Pixar’s Inside Out Play Set (Joy and Anger figures included) and additional standalone figures (Sadness, Disgust and Fear)
· Disney figures (Mickey, Minnie, Mulan, Olaf, Sam Flynn and Quorra)
· Tomorrowland Power Disc Pack
Seeing how well this does alongside the Star Wars fever that is about to engulf the world will be intriguing viewing. This series could well be ready to finally explode in a big way, and it already is pretty big!
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018