MegaMan may not be the most popular of all the classic franchises, but the series does have a fiercely loyal fanbase. It’s also not hard to see that game’s legacy still permeating through platforming games today. It is a very important title in video game history.
If you count yourself among the mega-fans of the series, here is something worth looking at. Capcom are producing these life-sizem, high quality wearable MegaMan helmets. You’ll be able to pre-order one from the company’s store ‘soon’ and they are on display at SDCC this week too, so keep an eye out.
No price has been announced, but I’m fairly certain that these are going to be quite expensive. My guess is we are looking at a $300+ item here.
I’m pretty sure these were actually on display at E3 at the MegaMan booth, along side lots of other helmets of MegaMan characters. I’d be interested to see a wider variety made available in the future.
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018