My strange fascination with Destiny is well documented. Having said that, I’m well aware and share the views of those who are cautious about the game’s upcoming expansion The Taken King. Everything coming out of E3 surrounding the game has been shaky, be it the emote drama or the red bull debacle.
Having said that, I know I will be first in line for the expansion and I’m genuinely interested in seeing what this adds to the fray. If you are curious about getting involved in Destiny and need a PlayStation 4, here is something to look at.
Sony have announced a bundle for the game, with a limited edition console that comes with the game, all the previous expansions and also, you will get the Digital Collector’s Edition. This will include those darn controversial dance emotes, three armour shaders, three exotic Guardian class items, and an early access weapon pack.
The PlayStation 4 is sadly only the 500GB version, but this custom paint job is very, very nice. I think this is the best looking PlayStation on the market. Take a look:
The game and this bundle will launch on September 15th. No price has been started yet.
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018