My strange fascination with Destiny is well documented. Having said that, I’m well aware and share the views of those who are cautious about the game’s upcoming expansion The Taken King. Everything coming out of E3 surrounding the game has been shaky, be it the emote drama or the red bull debacle.
Having said that, I know I will be first in line for the expansion and I’m genuinely interested in seeing what this adds to the fray. If you are curious about getting involved in Destiny and need a PlayStation 4, here is something to look at.
Sony have announced a bundle for the game, with a limited edition console that comes with the game, all the previous expansions and also, you will get the Digital Collector’s Edition. This will include those darn controversial dance emotes, three armour shaders, three exotic Guardian class items, and an early access weapon pack.
The PlayStation 4 is sadly only the 500GB version, but this custom paint job is very, very nice. I think this is the best looking PlayStation on the market. Take a look:
The game and this bundle will launch on September 15th. No price has been started yet.
- Hitman’s Sapienza Level is Yours to Keep for Free if You Pick it Up Before April 3rd - March 21, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Getting New Gameplay, Mechanics and Cosmetics to Quell Content Concerns - March 21, 2018
- Report Claims Fortnite Mobile Made Over $1 Million in it’s First Three Days - March 21, 2018
- Hyper Light Drifter is Set to Launch on the Nintendo Switch Later This Summer - March 21, 2018
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Year - March 20, 2018