During E3 we were treated to 40 minutes of play from Metal Gear solid 5: The Phantom Pain. It gave us a hearty portion of what to expect from the game, which is to say, it looks a lot like more Ground Zeroes.
One of the big things about the this game though is that there is a lot of player choice when it comes to how to tackle an objective. To show that off, here is another thirty minutes of gameplay set in the same place as the E3 footage, only this time Snake takes an entirely different approach.
Currently, there is only a Japanese version of the video out, but I’ll keep an eye out for an English one. You can take a look at the video here.
- The Darwin Project Is Getting An Open Beta This Weekend - February 20, 2018
- Doom Now Supports Motion Controls on the Nintendo Switch - February 20, 2018
- Vermintide Gets Free DLC to Set Up Upcoming Sequel - February 20, 2018
- Fable Fortune is Leaving Early Access Later This Week - February 19, 2018
- PSVR Title Moss Gets a Cute New Trailer and Very Close Release Date - February 19, 2018