During E3 we were treated to 40 minutes of play from Metal Gear solid 5: The Phantom Pain. It gave us a hearty portion of what to expect from the game, which is to say, it looks a lot like more Ground Zeroes.
One of the big things about the this game though is that there is a lot of player choice when it comes to how to tackle an objective. To show that off, here is another thirty minutes of gameplay set in the same place as the E3 footage, only this time Snake takes an entirely different approach.
Currently, there is only a Japanese version of the video out, but I’ll keep an eye out for an English one. You can take a look at the video here.
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018
- Miramar is Finally Coming to PUBG on Xbox One Tomorrow - May 23, 2018
- PES 2019 Announces Seven New Liecensed Leagues - May 23, 2018
- Sunset Overdrive Could be Coming to PC - May 23, 2018
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018