During E3 we were treated to 40 minutes of play from Metal Gear solid 5: The Phantom Pain. It gave us a hearty portion of what to expect from the game, which is to say, it looks a lot like more Ground Zeroes.
One of the big things about the this game though is that there is a lot of player choice when it comes to how to tackle an objective. To show that off, here is another thirty minutes of gameplay set in the same place as the E3 footage, only this time Snake takes an entirely different approach.
Currently, there is only a Japanese version of the video out, but I’ll keep an eye out for an English one. You can take a look at the video here.
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You - August 17, 2018
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018