Comedy Central has renewed it’s late night internet-based comedy series @Midnight. The show, hosted by Chris Hardwick will have a 40-week run going through 2016. Hardwick, who also hosts the Talking Dead and will be hosting various panels at this weeks SDCC had this to say:
Comedy Central has been an amazing and supportive partner for @midnight and I cannot thank them enough. Making inappropriate jokes about Internet culture with my comedian friends is something I would do for the rest of my life if they’d let me. And this pick-up gives us the runway to tackle next year’s election, which I’m guessing will yield no shortage of social media gems.
The series uses a faux game show setting and pulls from the latest in pop culture, news and internet trends as fodder for a rotating trio of comedian guests. @Midnight reaches the youngest (viewer median age is 33) and most male (68%) audience of all late night programming.
- Read Control #1, Part of Dynamite’s Fan Gear Pack Deal - February 18, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Detroit Lions - February 18, 2018
- Could Riverdale’s Betty Cooper Make Her Way to Netflix’s Sabrina Series? - February 18, 2018
- It’s The Flash Against Shazam in the Latest DC Versus - February 18, 2018
- iZombie Season 4: First Key Art for New Season Released - February 18, 2018