Comedy Central has renewed it’s late night internet-based comedy series @Midnight. The show, hosted by Chris Hardwick will have a 40-week run going through 2016. Hardwick, who also hosts the Talking Dead and will be hosting various panels at this weeks SDCC had this to say:
Comedy Central has been an amazing and supportive partner for @midnight and I cannot thank them enough. Making inappropriate jokes about Internet culture with my comedian friends is something I would do for the rest of my life if they’d let me. And this pick-up gives us the runway to tackle next year’s election, which I’m guessing will yield no shortage of social media gems.
The series uses a faux game show setting and pulls from the latest in pop culture, news and internet trends as fodder for a rotating trio of comedian guests. @Midnight reaches the youngest (viewer median age is 33) and most male (68%) audience of all late night programming.
- Flash Season 4: Inside the Season Finale, ‘We Are the Flash’ - May 22, 2018
- Exclusive Extended Previews of Pumpkinhead #4 and Legenderry Red Sonja #4 - May 22, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3, Episode 19 Recap: The Fanatical - May 22, 2018
- Syfy Renews Krypton for Season 2 Prior to Season 1 Finale - May 22, 2018
- Dynamite Unveils J. Scott Campbell Dejah Thoris Statue - May 21, 2018