Boundless Comics series Lady Death: Apocalypse wraps up with an over-sized finale that includes a special pin-up and behind-the-scenes gallery. Lady Death: Apocalypse #6 will be in comic shops on Wednesday July 8th.
Lady Death: Apocalypse #6
Apocalypse wraps up in this stunning oversized final issue! All stands revealed as we see that Satyricon has been pulling Queen Tormina’s strings in an effort to destroy the Blacklands. Now only Lady Death stands in his way. Will her new found powers from The Void be enough to stop the mad demon’s apocalyptic quest? This is the final fate of the Underrealm and Lady Death. Also featuring a special pinup and behind-the-scenes gallery of art from Lady Death through the ages! Available with Regular, Auxiliary, Alternate History, and Pure Art Covers by Juan Jose Ryp, Wraparound by Gabriel Rearte, Sultry by Marcello Mueller, and a Classical Order Incentive Cover by Marco Turini.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018