Dragon Age: Inquisition was a wonderful game. It actually ended up winning our Game of the Year for 2014, and I’ve heard good things about the DLC into this year. Thus far, the only major story DLC that has been Jaws of Hakkon, but there is more coming.
If you are a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 player though, prepare to be disappointed. Speaking in a blogpost, Bioware revealed that all upcoming DLC will no longer come to older generation models. There is a saving grace here though. If you have upgraded your console to a new generation one since, you can now port your save and bring it into the new generation. Just follow the link above for instructions.
All in all, this is probably a good thing, even if it is going to annoy a lot of fans who haven’t upgraded yet. This jump to the new generation means that Bioware can create DLC that pushes the technology, no long worried about inferior hardware. In theory, that will lead to better quality content.
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018