Dragon Age: Inquisition was a wonderful game. It actually ended up winning our Game of the Year for 2014, and I’ve heard good things about the DLC into this year. Thus far, the only major story DLC that has been Jaws of Hakkon, but there is more coming.
If you are a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 player though, prepare to be disappointed. Speaking in a blogpost, Bioware revealed that all upcoming DLC will no longer come to older generation models. There is a saving grace here though. If you have upgraded your console to a new generation one since, you can now port your save and bring it into the new generation. Just follow the link above for instructions.
All in all, this is probably a good thing, even if it is going to annoy a lot of fans who haven’t upgraded yet. This jump to the new generation means that Bioware can create DLC that pushes the technology, no long worried about inferior hardware. In theory, that will lead to better quality content.
- You Can Check Out the Contents of Far Cry 5’s Special Editions With These Fake Shopping Channel Shows - February 16, 2018
- Fe Gets a Launch Trailer to Celebrate its Release - February 16, 2018
- BattleEye Claims 99% of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Cheaters Come from China - February 16, 2018
- Xbox Live is Free to Use For Everyone This Weekend - February 16, 2018
- Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Gets Release Window And It Is Pretty Soon - February 16, 2018