Dragon Age: Inquisition was a wonderful game. It actually ended up winning our Game of the Year for 2014, and I’ve heard good things about the DLC into this year. Thus far, the only major story DLC that has been Jaws of Hakkon, but there is more coming.
If you are a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 player though, prepare to be disappointed. Speaking in a blogpost, Bioware revealed that all upcoming DLC will no longer come to older generation models. There is a saving grace here though. If you have upgraded your console to a new generation one since, you can now port your save and bring it into the new generation. Just follow the link above for instructions.
All in all, this is probably a good thing, even if it is going to annoy a lot of fans who haven’t upgraded yet. This jump to the new generation means that Bioware can create DLC that pushes the technology, no long worried about inferior hardware. In theory, that will lead to better quality content.
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018
- Sumo Digital has Bought The Chinese Room – Game in More Traditional Genre Coming - August 14, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege is Getting a Free Weekend This Week - August 13, 2018