At the weekend, Mark Buckingham launched his new exhibition at Orbital Comics in London with a talk. During which he talked abot his love for the Marvel comics character Captain Britain and his desire to work on the character.
Now Buckingham is busy right now. Very busy. Concluding his Miracleman run with Neil Gaiman. A nunber of Vertigo projects. It’s unlikely that he could fit in a Captain Britain full time project any time soon.
But 2016 is the fortieth anniversary of the character. And I have heard rumblings of his return. Could Buckingham be involed in some way?
It would also be the only time Marvel US has given the character a solo series…
Alan Moore and Alan Davis worked on Captain Britain and then-Marvelman simultaneously. Maybe it’s somehow right to bring that dynamic back with Bucky?
- No Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider Past #25? - August 21, 2018
- Roy Thomas’s Origin of Red Sonja to Be Published by Dynamite in November - August 21, 2018
- Bettie Page Comes to London in November from Dynamite - August 21, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Prepares for Into the Spider-Verse Movie - August 21, 2018
- Marvel’s New Han Solo Stories About His Time in the Empire - August 21, 2018