At the weekend, Mark Buckingham launched his new exhibition at Orbital Comics in London with a talk. During which he talked abot his love for the Marvel comics character Captain Britain and his desire to work on the character.
Now Buckingham is busy right now. Very busy. Concluding his Miracleman run with Neil Gaiman. A nunber of Vertigo projects. It’s unlikely that he could fit in a Captain Britain full time project any time soon.
But 2016 is the fortieth anniversary of the character. And I have heard rumblings of his return. Could Buckingham be involed in some way?
It would also be the only time Marvel US has given the character a solo series…
Alan Moore and Alan Davis worked on Captain Britain and then-Marvelman simultaneously. Maybe it’s somehow right to bring that dynamic back with Bucky?
- Ch-Ch-Changes For Marvel Comics’ Scarlet Spider, Royals And America - October 20, 2017
- Hot Rumour: ReedPOP Gets Into Bed With MCM Comic Con - October 20, 2017
- Quantum And Woody! #0.0001 1/2 Published Digitally, Free Today By Valiant - October 20, 2017
- Fear And Loathing At The Marvel Comics Writers Summit Before New York Comic Con - October 20, 2017
- The Black Eyed Peas Show Off The Augmented Reality In Their New Comic Book - October 20, 2017