SDCC is going to be very important for 20th Century Fox in their marketing for Fantastic Four. They’re doing a good job of pushing aside the initial negative reaction and have started building some buzz with TV spots like the one released today. With Marvel skipping the show, the door is open for Fox to wow fans and make this a blockbuster.
Fox has Hall H from 5:45 to 7:30 on Saturday July 11th.
Fantastic Four opens August 7th.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Cincinnati Bengals - February 21, 2018
- J.H. Williams and Haden Blackman Reteam for Echo Lands #ImageExpo - February 21, 2018
- Crowded, a Kickstarter for Assassins, Chris Sebela and Ted Brandt’s New Image Series - February 21, 2018
- Image Comics Expo 2018: Rob Guillory to Write and Draw ‘Farmhand’ - February 21, 2018
- Image Expo 2018: Rick Remender Unveils Death and Glory - February 21, 2018