SDCC is going to be very important for 20th Century Fox in their marketing for Fantastic Four. They’re doing a good job of pushing aside the initial negative reaction and have started building some buzz with TV spots like the one released today. With Marvel skipping the show, the door is open for Fox to wow fans and make this a blockbuster.
Fox has Hall H from 5:45 to 7:30 on Saturday July 11th.
Fantastic Four opens August 7th.
- Will Lucifer’s Move to Netflix Mean We’ll See More of the Devil? - June 25, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 13 Recap: They Reminisce Over You - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 12 Recap: Can’t Front On Me - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018