Anything Marvel can do… well, DC Comics can have a go at as well, courtesy of USA Today. Who needs to wait for San Diego?
In January, DC Comics are launching a number of new series, not what we previously referred to as “Big October.”
Including writer Len Wein returning to the character he co-created for DC Comics, Swamp Thing, after a recent return during Convergence with Kelley Jones.
Looks like Kelley’s cover on art as well…
Keep checking back at #DCJanuary.
- July 4th 2018 Will be a Monster Wednesday for Comic Stores - June 25, 2018
- The Bleak Depressing Power Of The Drunken Bakers - June 25, 2018
- A New Superman Comic From Dan DiDio and Shane Davis? - June 25, 2018
- Simone Bianchi to Create Marvel Masterpieces Trading Card for Upper Deck - June 25, 2018
- Everything Wrong With Benedict Cumberbatch as Dominic Cummings in Channel 4 ‘Take Control’ Brexit Drama Screenshot - June 25, 2018