It’s a long way from writing short Moorcockian stories in seventies fanzines, to being Editor-in-Chief of Heavy Metal. But in another way, it seems inevitable. This must be Heavy Metal’s biggest pre-SDCC reveal.
Entertainment Weekly have the PR that Grant Morrison is the new Editor-in-Chief of Heavy Metal Magazine. Look, here he is.
And they’ve put the Big Yin in charge.
Not only that but he will be writing stories and strips for the magazine, and is targeting the likes of Chris Burnham and Frazer Irving. And that his will be his focus for the next year or two…
Seaguy Eternal is just never ever going to happen is it?
Any chance of the return of Gideon Stargrave in said pages, Grant?
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 17th February 2018: Dark Knights Rose - February 17, 2018
- The Youngest Thirteenth Doctor Cosplayer In Town? - February 17, 2018
- Frank Cho Begins a New Year of Outrage with #MakeMineMilkshake - February 17, 2018
- CORPUS: Stories for When Your Body Fails You - February 17, 2018
- Comic Parade in Watford, England, Closes - February 17, 2018