A new comic book series announced at Image Expo, with Si Spurrier and Ryan Kelly, Cry Havoc, about a London hipster whose world undergoes a supernatural shift, who travels to Afghanistan and then somewhere else.
The beginning, middle and end of her story, told side by side.
And with three different colourists for each era…
Whic will also serve to demonstrate and spotlight the effect a colourist can have on a story by having three different takes smack bang against each other.
Look for this in 2016.
More at http://cryhavoccomic.tumblr.com
- How Mike Baron Channelled Bruce Lee, Paul Gulacy And Jim Steranko For Q-Ball – Thanks To Barry McClain - November 20, 2017
- Alex De Campi’s Weekly Twisted Romance Anthology For February From Image Comics - November 20, 2017
- What Will Loot Crate Be Giving You For Christmas? And What Will You Be Giving Everyone Else? EXPLORE And STAR WARS - November 20, 2017
- Over 70 Cosplay Shots From Anime NYC In New York City (Hence The Name) This Weekend - November 20, 2017
- Simon Myers Looks To The Future With Doctor Who Comics Original Art On eBay - November 20, 2017