Such as Cullen Bunn and Greg Land relaunching Uncanny X-Men, starting in October. Land last drew Uncanny X-Men when Kieron Gillen was the writer.
But who will our Uncanny X-Men be? It seems it’s Magneto, Sabretooth, Psylocke, Mystique and Fantomex.
Quite a change. A rather bloodthirsty change. And a continuance of Bunn’s Magneto series, it seems.
The tagline? “Bigger threats require more threatening X-Men.”
Read the rest of our coverage with the #MarvelOctober tag on Bleeding Cool….
UPDATE: With visual
- TV Legend Sir Bruce Forsyth Passes Away At Age 89 - August 18, 2017
- Nerd Block Owes Diamond And Funko A Quarter Of A Million Each, And NYCC $150K - August 18, 2017
- The Supergirl Cosplayer Who Went To Charlottesville. Guess Whose Side She Was On? - August 18, 2017
- Marc Laming On X-Men Gold And Other Creative Changes To Jean Grey, Hulk And Prox Transmissions - August 18, 2017
- Post-Credits Scene From Defenders Episode 8 Teases The Next Marvel Netflix Series To Come… - August 18, 2017