Treyarch is the daddy of Zombies in Call of Duty. They first premiered in World at War and have remained a staple of the franchise since. The wave based mode is now included in most games in the series, and leaves a hole when it’s not present.
Black Ops 3 will also feature the mode and we are going to be learning about it at SDCC. The game’s official Twitter tweeted out this photo, alluding to the first day of the con and a picture of zombies. Not a lot of ambiguity there.
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018