Treyarch is the daddy of Zombies in Call of Duty. They first premiered in World at War and have remained a staple of the franchise since. The wave based mode is now included in most games in the series, and leaves a hole when it’s not present.
Black Ops 3 will also feature the mode and we are going to be learning about it at SDCC. The game’s official Twitter tweeted out this photo, alluding to the first day of the con and a picture of zombies. Not a lot of ambiguity there.
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018