Treyarch is the daddy of Zombies in Call of Duty. They first premiered in World at War and have remained a staple of the franchise since. The wave based mode is now included in most games in the series, and leaves a hole when it’s not present.
Black Ops 3 will also feature the mode and we are going to be learning about it at SDCC. The game’s official Twitter tweeted out this photo, alluding to the first day of the con and a picture of zombies. Not a lot of ambiguity there.
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018
- Paladins Mobile Game Promo Accidentally Used Overwatch Art - May 22, 2018
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018