Treyarch is the daddy of Zombies in Call of Duty. They first premiered in World at War and have remained a staple of the franchise since. The wave based mode is now included in most games in the series, and leaves a hole when it’s not present.
Black Ops 3 will also feature the mode and we are going to be learning about it at SDCC. The game’s official Twitter tweeted out this photo, alluding to the first day of the con and a picture of zombies. Not a lot of ambiguity there.
- Fable Fortune is Leaving Early Access Later This Week - February 19, 2018
- PSVR Title Moss Gets a Cute New Trailer and Very Close Release Date - February 19, 2018
- Remedy Entertainment’s Next Game Set to Release Next Year - February 19, 2018
- Guilty Gear Creator Says Next Game Will Reduce Complex Systems to Attract New Players - February 19, 2018
- Developer Plans for Rainbow Six Siege to Run For 10 Years With No Sequels - February 19, 2018