Greetings Bleeding Coolers! Welcome to the eighteenth installment of The Geek Shopping Ninja Strikes. My job is to be your personal shopper and provide you with five delightfully geek-tastic things that might pique your interest. Because yesterday was the 40th birthday of the terrifyingly awesome movie Jaws, I was in a shark kind of mood.
Show your love of Jaws with this classic looking t-shirt.
What’s cooler than having sharks attached to your ear lobes? Nothing!
I know someone who would proudly wear these comfy looking slippers around the house, because she is a humongous fan of sharks. I’m sure they’ll scare your pets too.
Or if you’d like to just put them in once and a while and listen to some good tunes, these headphones are a good option.
This is my favorite pick of the week, because it’s always fun to put snacks in a bowl like this.
Now that I’ve given you all of this great information, go grab your wallet. Feel free to let me know your experience with any of these products by tweeting me @AWritersWay. Thanks for joining me here on Bleeding Cool for The Geek Shopping Ninja Strikes! See you next time!
Christine Marie is a Staff Writer at Bleeding Cool, and bibliomaniac with a love for all things creative. She hopes to one day be a Superhero/Disney Princess/Novelist. You can find her on Twitter and Instagram @AWritersWay or on her blog writerchristinemarie.wordpress.com.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016