Chris Acquaviva has been Senior Vice President Chief Financial Officer of Marvel Entertainment since 2008, after being VP Finance for Everyday Health and VP Controller of AAT Communications Corp before that.
It has been announced that Acquaviva is stepping down for “amicable” reasons to pursue new opportunities.
And in his place, Marvel are bringing back Rob Steffens, previously Executive VP and Chief Financial Officer of Marvel Studios in 2010, who had worked his way up the company after becoming a director back in 2002. He left in 2011 to become COO/CFO of Broadway Video. But it looks like, with Marvel, you can go back home again.
Steffens will report directly to CEO of Marvel, Isaac Perlmutter and will work with Acquaviva during the transition.
- Poison Ivy Comes to Batman This Week… (Batman #41 Preview) - February 19, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics to Publish Super Mario Encyclopaedia - February 19, 2018
- “What We Did Today is Going to Change DC Comics Forever,” Says John Cunningham (VIDEO) - February 19, 2018
- Marie Lu to Adapt Her Own Batman Novel, Nightwalker, as a Graphic Novel - February 19, 2018
- A Teenage Wonder Woman Becomes a Refugee in Laurie Halse Anderson’s ‘Tempest Tossed’ - February 19, 2018