Okay, the previous one of these looks like a fairly solid definite, This is less so. But we’re going to go with it.
So Robin, Son Of Batman #1 came out this week.
So this is the latest in the line. And it’s not just criminals she goes for, police are also in her scope.
And the daughter of Nobody seems to have a thing for the son of Batman.
Here’s the thing, how many female daughters of assassins are there in the Batman universe? Could this this be a revival of fan favourite, once-upon-a-time Batgirl Cassandra Cain, by the back door? In the old DCU, she was the daughter of David Cain and Lady Shiva but the New 52 Lady Shiva is a little on the young side…
Hey, it’s not as if her appearance didn’t vary in the Pre 52 as well…
Could this be a new Cassandra Cain for the DCYOU?
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018