Deadline reports that it, amongst other projects, has been picked up by Scott Rudin Productions, who have just opened offices on the Fox lot.
Aaron and Latour will be executive productions and they will write the adaptation together. The Southern Bastards deal was negotiated by Harris Miller III and Angela Cheng-Caplan.
- Poison Ivy Comes to Batman This Week… (Batman #41 Preview) - February 19, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics to Publish Super Mario Encyclopaedia - February 19, 2018
- “What We Did Today is Going to Change DC Comics Forever,” Says John Cunningham (VIDEO) - February 19, 2018
- Marie Lu to Adapt Her Own Batman Novel, Nightwalker, as a Graphic Novel - February 19, 2018
- A Teenage Wonder Woman Becomes a Refugee in Laurie Halse Anderson’s ‘Tempest Tossed’ - February 19, 2018