Legacy Effects has released a video showcasing how they designed and built the Apatosaurus from the blockbuster film Jurassic World. The company was tasked with making an animatronic head that could interact with actors Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard and pull off the very emotional scene from the film.
Jurassic World is in theaters now.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Baltimore Ravens - February 22, 2018
- Titans Season 1: Jake Michaels Cast as Robotman for Doom Patrol Appearance - February 22, 2018
- A Tweet from Kylie Jenner Sent Snapchat’s Stock Plummeting - February 22, 2018
- Bosch Star Titus Welliver to Deal Meth on Chicago P.D. - February 22, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Is this Really an Adam Strange Series in Disguise? - February 22, 2018