Artist Frank Forte has done up a retailer exclusive cover for the new on-going Bob’s Burger series from Dynamite. The retailer is Books-A-Million and there will be only 2,000 copies printed for the book being released on July 1st. Books-A-Million customers can pre-order a copy at Books-A-Million online.
Forte has worked on the Bob’s Burgers television series as well as films Despicable Me 2 and LEGO: Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Out. He is also the founder of Asylum Press. Bob’s Burgers begins its sixth season on Fox this fall.
- Will Lucifer’s Move to Netflix Mean We’ll See More of the Devil? - June 25, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 13 Recap: They Reminisce Over You - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 12 Recap: Can’t Front On Me - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018