Artist Frank Forte has done up a retailer exclusive cover for the new on-going Bob’s Burger series from Dynamite. The retailer is Books-A-Million and there will be only 2,000 copies printed for the book being released on July 1st. Books-A-Million customers can pre-order a copy at Books-A-Million online.
Forte has worked on the Bob’s Burgers television series as well as films Despicable Me 2 and LEGO: Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Out. He is also the founder of Asylum Press. Bob’s Burgers begins its sixth season on Fox this fall.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018