Artist Frank Forte has done up a retailer exclusive cover for the new on-going Bob’s Burger series from Dynamite. The retailer is Books-A-Million and there will be only 2,000 copies printed for the book being released on July 1st. Books-A-Million customers can pre-order a copy at Books-A-Million online.
Forte has worked on the Bob’s Burgers television series as well as films Despicable Me 2 and LEGO: Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Out. He is also the founder of Asylum Press. Bob’s Burgers begins its sixth season on Fox this fall.
- J.H. Williams and Haden Blackman Reteam for Echo Lands #ImageExpo - February 21, 2018
- Crowded, a Kickstarter for Assassins, Chris Sebela and Ted Brandt’s New Image Series - February 21, 2018
- Image Comics Expo 2018: Rob Guillory to Write and Draw ‘Farmhand’ - February 21, 2018
- Image Expo 2018: Rick Remender Unveils Death and Glory - February 21, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: 100th Episode to Reveal the Deal Coulson Made with Ghost Rider - February 21, 2018