In Edge of Tomorrow, Emily Blunt proved her ability as an action star… In Sicario she takes it further. The new film from director Denis Villennueve and writer Taylor Sheridan focuses on an idealistic FBI agent enlisted by an elite government task force to aid in the escalating war against drugs in the lawless border area between the U.S. and Mexico. With the help of a consultant with a questionable past, the team head into Juarez after a man at the top of the chain. Joining Blunt are Josh Brolin and Benicio del Toro.
Sicario opens in November
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018