In Edge of Tomorrow, Emily Blunt proved her ability as an action star… In Sicario she takes it further. The new film from director Denis Villennueve and writer Taylor Sheridan focuses on an idealistic FBI agent enlisted by an elite government task force to aid in the escalating war against drugs in the lawless border area between the U.S. and Mexico. With the help of a consultant with a questionable past, the team head into Juarez after a man at the top of the chain. Joining Blunt are Josh Brolin and Benicio del Toro.
Sicario opens in November
- Dynamite Offering Entire ‘The Boys’ Trade Collection Signed by Garth Ennis - May 25, 2018
- Charlaine Harris and Christopher Golden’s ‘Cemetery Girl’ Moves to Dynamite - May 25, 2018
- A Look Inside Project Superpowers #1 by Rob Williams and Sergio Davila - May 25, 2018
- Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, and More in The Art of Halfbrick - May 25, 2018
- Robots Vs. Princesses Finds a Home at Dynamite - May 25, 2018