The cult kids combination toy comes back to comics yet again in September from Cullen Bunn and Blacky Shepherd (cover by Alex Milne).
Though he does look a little worse for wear. Almost as if he next door neighour’s dog took him and buried him for a couple of weeks before dragging him out of the dirt and dropping him in pile of soil and saliva on your mother’s brand new cream sofa…
No, I don’t have issue, why?
Six issues, starting in September, bring on the grimdark Cullen!
More than 200 years ago, Voltron Force fought its final battle against the Drule Empire. Voltron has not moved since that battle, but his legacy lives on. Now, an ancient enemy has arisen, and a new Voltron Force must be chosen to pilot the Defender of the Universe!
Writer Cullen Bunn says, “You don’t grow up in the day and age of my childhood without developing a deep and abiding love for Voltron, so writing the adventures of such an iconic giant robot is a real thrill and a treat. With this story, I hope to show a couple of different sides of Voltron, one vibrant and exciting like the old cartoons, and one a little more dark and even frightening. This dichotomy should be a lot of fun for readers and allow me to explore different sides of the characters involved. For me, Voltron has this mythic quality that I really want to delve into, and I’m excited to see what fans think of my contribution to the Voltron legend!”
- Zenescope Launches Comics Festival for Its Biggest Fans – or at Least Those with $99 Memberships - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics Put the Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler on the Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018