Since ComiXology established itself as the leading digital distributor of American comic books – there has been one big exception. Dark Horse, who have ploughed their own digital furrow, creating their own app, their own digital platform and their own walled garden (though they did invite Dynamite in for a residency).
Well, that appears to be changing. The official ComiXology account has just tweeted out a countdown image…
— comiXology (@comiXology) June 19, 2015
With a rather familiar hellish final image.
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018