Since ComiXology established itself as the leading digital distributor of American comic books – there has been one big exception. Dark Horse, who have ploughed their own digital furrow, creating their own app, their own digital platform and their own walled garden (though they did invite Dynamite in for a residency).
Well, that appears to be changing. The official ComiXology account has just tweeted out a countdown image…
— comiXology (@comiXology) June 19, 2015
With a rather familiar hellish final image.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? Will They End up on Marvel Unlimited? - October 21, 2018
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018