Since ComiXology established itself as the leading digital distributor of American comic books – there has been one big exception. Dark Horse, who have ploughed their own digital furrow, creating their own app, their own digital platform and their own walled garden (though they did invite Dynamite in for a residency).
Well, that appears to be changing. The official ComiXology account has just tweeted out a countdown image…
— comiXology (@comiXology) June 19, 2015
With a rather familiar hellish final image.
- Marvel Comics Put The Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler On The Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018
- A Wicked + A Divine Interactive Experience at Thought Bubble - August 14, 2018