She was then brought into mainstream DC continuity by Gail Simone and John Byrne, and has become a rather popular villain. Her first appearance sells on eBay for over $250 slabbed, or $80 raw.
The character will reappear in next week’s Batgirl #41, the first of the series’ DCYou issue and the very tone and approach to comics that the revampres series inspired.
So what happens when Batgirl gets Batgirled? Well, series artist Babs Tarr has been tweeting out her redesigns of the character ahead of her appearance on Wednesday…
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018