She was then brought into mainstream DC continuity by Gail Simone and John Byrne, and has become a rather popular villain. Her first appearance sells on eBay for over $250 slabbed, or $80 raw.
The character will reappear in next week’s Batgirl #41, the first of the series’ DCYou issue and the very tone and approach to comics that the revampres series inspired.
So what happens when Batgirl gets Batgirled? Well, series artist Babs Tarr has been tweeting out her redesigns of the character ahead of her appearance on Wednesday…
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo (Pics Update) - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018