She was then brought into mainstream DC continuity by Gail Simone and John Byrne, and has become a rather popular villain. Her first appearance sells on eBay for over $250 slabbed, or $80 raw.
The character will reappear in next week’s Batgirl #41, the first of the series’ DCYou issue and the very tone and approach to comics that the revampres series inspired.
So what happens when Batgirl gets Batgirled? Well, series artist Babs Tarr has been tweeting out her redesigns of the character ahead of her appearance on Wednesday…
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018
- David Harewood Promises Big Changes to Supergirl at the End of Season 3 - May 26, 2018
- 15 Things to Pick Up at MCM London Comic Con 2018 Today - May 26, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018