She was then brought into mainstream DC continuity by Gail Simone and John Byrne, and has become a rather popular villain. Her first appearance sells on eBay for over $250 slabbed, or $80 raw.
The character will reappear in next week’s Batgirl #41, the first of the series’ DCYou issue and the very tone and approach to comics that the revampres series inspired.
So what happens when Batgirl gets Batgirled? Well, series artist Babs Tarr has been tweeting out her redesigns of the character ahead of her appearance on Wednesday…
- Street Fighter’s Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz Launches RandomVeus ODC in January - October 21, 2018
- Top Dog Comics Launches in Augusta, Georgia - October 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? - October 21, 2018
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018