The comic book Chew, by John Layman and Rob Guillory, which has an abandoned Showtime production and an in progress animation production to its name, is approaching its fiftieth issue.
A comic ostensibly about a world with chcken prohibition after an apocalyptic avian flu, quickly segued into a population with people developing food-derived superpowers, and lead character Tony Chu able to see the history of anyone – or anyone – he ingests.
And as that fiftieth issue is almost upon up (San Diego cover above, standard cover below), I understand that there will be big news announced, probably today.
So yes, there’s a reason why the story is on the Film/TV side of Bleeding Cool….
- A New Look – and Name – For Amadeus Cho’s Hulk (SPOILERS) - May 23, 2018
- Midnight Tiger Strong and Double Jumpers: Full Circle Jerks Launch From Action Lab in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- Survival Fetish Meets Its Finale in Black Mask August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- In Which Marvel Comic Can I Find Death’s Head Today? (SPOILERS) - May 23, 2018
- The Raid, The Girl Who Danced With Death, Assassin’s Creed and Remind Launch from Titan Comics in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018