Dynamite has sent over some process art for King: Jungle Jim #4 art by Sandy Jarrell and Tadd Galusha with colors by Luigi Anderson. The final issue in the miniseries hit shelves this week with a story by Paul Tobin and leads into the King Features Syndicate crossover event that includes The Phantom, Mandrake the Magician, Flash Gordon and Prince Valiant.
The chips are down and there’s only one thing Jim can to to save the day: HE GOTTA GET THE JUNGLE (hic) DRUNK! Jump on for (hic) humongous battles filled with lasers and (hic) Beast-Men and Hawkmen and Snake-Ladies and seriously, Jim gets the jungle (hic) drunk.
For more on King: Jungle Jim #4, click here.
- Exclusive First Look at the Dynamite Trades Shipping in May 2018 - February 19, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Why is Roy Harper Returning to Star City? - February 19, 2018
- NFL Post Mortem – 2017 Minnesota Vikings - February 19, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Is Jonah Hex Coming Back This Season? - February 19, 2018
- Riverdale Season 2: Cole Sprouse Doesn’t Have a Song in His Heart - February 19, 2018