Dynamite has sent over some process art for King: Jungle Jim #4 art by Sandy Jarrell and Tadd Galusha with colors by Luigi Anderson. The final issue in the miniseries hit shelves this week with a story by Paul Tobin and leads into the King Features Syndicate crossover event that includes The Phantom, Mandrake the Magician, Flash Gordon and Prince Valiant.
The chips are down and there’s only one thing Jim can to to save the day: HE GOTTA GET THE JUNGLE (hic) DRUNK! Jump on for (hic) humongous battles filled with lasers and (hic) Beast-Men and Hawkmen and Snake-Ladies and seriously, Jim gets the jungle (hic) drunk.
For more on King: Jungle Jim #4, click here.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018