Dynamite has sent over some process art for King: Jungle Jim #4 art by Sandy Jarrell and Tadd Galusha with colors by Luigi Anderson. The final issue in the miniseries hit shelves this week with a story by Paul Tobin and leads into the King Features Syndicate crossover event that includes The Phantom, Mandrake the Magician, Flash Gordon and Prince Valiant.
The chips are down and there’s only one thing Jim can to to save the day: HE GOTTA GET THE JUNGLE (hic) DRUNK! Jump on for (hic) humongous battles filled with lasers and (hic) Beast-Men and Hawkmen and Snake-Ladies and seriously, Jim gets the jungle (hic) drunk.
For more on King: Jungle Jim #4, click here.
- Arrow Season 7: Which Version of Roy Harper are We Getting? - May 24, 2018
- Read Warlords of Mars #1 with the J. Scott Campbell Cover that Inspired the Dejah Thoris Statue - May 24, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD: What is the Final Fate of Graviton - May 24, 2018
- Arrow Season 7: The Threat From Ricardo Diaz May Be Far From Over - May 24, 2018
- The Flash Season 5: How Will Iris and Barry Deal with the Mysterious Girl - May 24, 2018