By Octavio Karbank
The former Govenator, Arnold Schwarzenegger, decided to mess with fans in the coolest way possible: posing as a wax Terminator figure at Madame Tussauds Wax Attraction. After a few seconds of playing an inanimate object, Schwarzenegger “comes to life”, scaring the pants off many tourists. Not content to merely lounge around as a wax statue, Arnold then takes to the streets and for some entertaining exchanges with folks throughout Hollywood. While the prank is rather hilarious, Mr. Schwarzenegger took part in it so as to bring attention to the After-School-All-Stars charity, while also giving people the chance to join him at the Terminator Genisys premiere.
Octavio Karbank is a writer and bona fide Whovian. Living in Massachusetts, you can find him on Twitter @TymeHunter and his blog www.cozmicventures.com
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015