We loved it when Batman Eternal did its title drop.
The more tortuous the better. Well today, two comic books go for broke. First, it’s Robin, Son Of Batman.
And then it’s Old Man Logan.
Here are a hundred examples from the movies..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecJGIQDsr-M
And Family Guy shares the love.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEi4I6UWuDQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfTrSFCGxcQ
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, currently preparing for their Death Sentence signing today with Martin Simmonds at 6.30pm – will you be there?
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018