Dynamite is teaming up with StoryBundle, the literature bundling site known for its support of indie authors, for a new graphic novel promotion that offers over 4,000 pages of Dynamite stories at the pay-what-you-like option starting at $5.00. A portion of the proceeds from the sales will go to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and Girls Write Now.
You can find the promotion here at StoryBundle.com now.
The first tier of the Dynamite StoryBundle, unlocked with a minimum purchase, includes the following omnibus editions, and comprises over 1,800 pages of graphic novel storytelling:
• Jungle Girl Omnibus (collecting the complete Season One and Season Two miniseries)
• Project Superpowers: Chapter Two Omnibus (collecting issues #0-12 of the series)
• Vampirella Omnibus Vol. 1 (collecting issues #1-12 of the first series)
• Red Sonja Omnibus Vol. 2 (collecting issues #19-34 of the first series)
• Zorro Omnibus (collecting issues #1-12 of the series)
• Miss Fury Omnibus (collecting issues #1-11 of the series)
• Twilight Zone Omnibus (comprising issues #1-12 of the series)
• Mercy Thompson Omnibus (comprising the complete Alpha & Omega: Cry Wolf and Homecoming miniseries)
• Dean Koontz: Frankenstein, Prodigal Son Omnibus (comprising the complete Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 miniseries)
• Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files Omnibus (comprising the complete Fool Moon Vol. 1 and Welcome To The Jungle miniseries)
• Blood Queen Omnibus (comprising the complete Blood Queen and Blood Queen Vs. Dracula miniseries, plus the 2014 Annual)
• Damsels Omnibus (comprising issues #1-13 of the series)
• Black Bat Omnibus (comprising issues #1-12 of the series)
• Dark Shadows Omnibus (comprising issues #1-9 of the series)
• Sherlock Holmes Omnibus (comprising the complete Trial Of Sherlock Holmes and Morarty Lives miniseries)
The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund is a non-profit organization dedicated to the protection of the First Amendment rights of the comics art form and its community of retailers, creators, publishers, librarians, and readers. Girls Write Now is the first organization in the country with a writing and mentoring model exclusively for girls, dedicated to providing the guidance, support, and opportunities for underserved high school girls to develop their creative, independent voices, and write their way to a better future.
The Dynamite digital graphic novel StoryBundle is available for a limited time starting June 16th.
- Dynamite Offering Entire ‘The Boys’ Trade Collection Signed by Garth Ennis - May 25, 2018
- Charlaine Harris and Christopher Golden’s ‘Cemetery Girl’ Moves to Dynamite - May 25, 2018
- A Look Inside Project Superpowers #1 by Rob Williams and Sergio Davila - May 25, 2018
- Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, and More in The Art of Halfbrick - May 25, 2018
- Robots Vs. Princesses Finds a Home at Dynamite - May 25, 2018