Transformers: Devastation was announced a few days ago and it’s coming from Bayonetta developer Platinum Games. The cell shaded game looks pretty neat and if this is Platinum Games on their A game, then this could be great.
The team dropped a trailer yesterday by way of PlayStation blog, showing off some action packed gameplay. I’m not overly sold on this, but then again I wasn’t a huge Transformers animated series fan. That seems like a pretty big requirement going in.
I do like how you can beat people up in your vehicle mode though. That is pretty cute.
Take a look at the trailer here:
- Codemaster Announces Crash-Happy Racing Game ‘Onrush’ - February 21, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Remastered Won’t Have Microtransactions - February 21, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is Moving to Ping-Based Matchmaking While Plane Drop Mechanics are Changing - February 20, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Gets a Hyperactive Trailer Preparing for This Week’s Launch - February 20, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Operation Chimera Is Now Live on Test Servers - February 20, 2018