Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 is a very interesting project. It has the chance to completely revamp the long dormant series. That is exciting.
However, I can’t say I find this new trailer all that appealing. For a next-gen game it doesn’t look that great, both from a graphical or animation standpoint. Maybe this is early footage and it will come together. Maybe.
Check out the trailer here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=69&v=0KaZ1I7siFA
Thanks to GamesHQMedia.
Oh, and Tony Hawk took to Twitter to confirm the release date
#THPS5 release date is Sep 29 for PS4 & Xbox One. There, I said it. (PS3 & 360 later this year)
— Tony Hawk (@tonyhawk) June 17, 2015
I really hope this does come together, but thus far, I’m not brimming with confidence. I want it to though, so I’m rooting for it.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is Moving to Ping-Based Matchmaking While Plane Drop Mechanics are Changing - February 20, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Gets a Hyperactive Trailer Preparing for This Week’s Launch - February 20, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Operation Chimera Is Now Live on Test Servers - February 20, 2018
- The Darwin Project Is Getting An Open Beta This Weekend - February 20, 2018
- Doom Now Supports Motion Controls on the Nintendo Switch - February 20, 2018