While licences for X-Men merchandise are severely restricted (and Fantastic Four are non-existent), as a result of the whole Fox kerfuffle some do make it through, often from people with very close ties to Marvel and able to squeeze out an exception or two.
Such as the appearance of Magik in the San Diego Comic Con exclusive set for Hasbro, albeit as part of a Doctor Strange-themed set for four-year-olds-and-up with $104 dollars to spare, tickets to San Diego Comic Con and the time to spend in line….
Or Funko, who have left Loot Crate in favour of the Marvel Collectors Box. They get an couple of exclusive San Diego Comic Con Deadpool Pop for their sins…
- Blackbird, When Harry Potter Meets Riverdale from Sam Humphries and Jen Bartel from Image Comics - February 21, 2018
- “What if Arya Stark Had a Witchblade?” New Medieval Spawn/Witchblade to be an AR Comic - February 21, 2018
- Todd McFarlane to Publish Spawn Kills Everyone 2 - February 21, 2018
- Rob Liefeld’s Bloodstrike Brutalists Announced at Image Expo 2018 - February 21, 2018
- Image Comics to Publish Netflix Comics’ The Magic Order from Mark Millar and Olivier Coipel - February 21, 2018