While licences for X-Men merchandise are severely restricted (and Fantastic Four are non-existent), as a result of the whole Fox kerfuffle some do make it through, often from people with very close ties to Marvel and able to squeeze out an exception or two.
Such as the appearance of Magik in the San Diego Comic Con exclusive set for Hasbro, albeit as part of a Doctor Strange-themed set for four-year-olds-and-up with $104 dollars to spare, tickets to San Diego Comic Con and the time to spend in line….
Or Funko, who have left Loot Crate in favour of the Marvel Collectors Box. They get an couple of exclusive San Diego Comic Con Deadpool Pop for their sins…
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018