Jesse Kelley went to The Hamilton Park Festival flea market in Jersey City. After trolling through various action figures, tea cups, lemonade stands and old VHS copies of Back To the Future, he came across two long boxes of some nineties comics.
The kind that, until recently, were rather worthless. And much of them are. But not all.
Such as these. Three for a dollar.
That’s the first appearance of Harley Quinn, the first issue with Angel as a Horseman of the Apocalypse and second appearance of Deadpool. With a total VF price tag of over $500….
…for a dollar.
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018