Jesse Kelley went to The Hamilton Park Festival flea market in Jersey City. After trolling through various action figures, tea cups, lemonade stands and old VHS copies of Back To the Future, he came across two long boxes of some nineties comics.
The kind that, until recently, were rather worthless. And much of them are. But not all.
Such as these. Three for a dollar.
That’s the first appearance of Harley Quinn, the first issue with Angel as a Horseman of the Apocalypse and second appearance of Deadpool. With a total VF price tag of over $500….
…for a dollar.
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018