Jesse Kelley went to The Hamilton Park Festival flea market in Jersey City. After trolling through various action figures, tea cups, lemonade stands and old VHS copies of Back To the Future, he came across two long boxes of some nineties comics.
The kind that, until recently, were rather worthless. And much of them are. But not all.
Such as these. Three for a dollar.
That’s the first appearance of Harley Quinn, the first issue with Angel as a Horseman of the Apocalypse and second appearance of Deadpool. With a total VF price tag of over $500….
…for a dollar.
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018
- Dave Sim Creates Nick Calm, Agent of C.O.D.P.I.E.C.E. - May 24, 2018
- Alex Paknadel and Martin Simmonds Launch Friendo in Vault’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018