Just Cause 3 is going to be an explosive, destructible trip for sure. This looks like Just Cause 2, but bigger and better looking. In honesty, is there much else we want?
It was announced during Square Enix’s press conference that we’d get our hands on the game December 1st. That just about gets it out for christmas and has it miss a lot of the big titles around October and November.
Here is a trailer that shows the ludicrous gameplay that has you blowing up stuff, grappling stuff and just generally tearing stuff up. It is all very stuff.
It looks very fun indeed.
Check it out:
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018
- Destiny 2 is Under-Performing Says Activision - November 9, 2018
- Overwatch League Officially Unveils Paris and Guangzhou Teams - November 9, 2018