Just Cause 3 is going to be an explosive, destructible trip for sure. This looks like Just Cause 2, but bigger and better looking. In honesty, is there much else we want?
It was announced during Square Enix’s press conference that we’d get our hands on the game December 1st. That just about gets it out for christmas and has it miss a lot of the big titles around October and November.
Here is a trailer that shows the ludicrous gameplay that has you blowing up stuff, grappling stuff and just generally tearing stuff up. It is all very stuff.
It looks very fun indeed.
Check it out:
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018