Just Cause 3 is going to be an explosive, destructible trip for sure. This looks like Just Cause 2, but bigger and better looking. In honesty, is there much else we want?
It was announced during Square Enix’s press conference that we’d get our hands on the game December 1st. That just about gets it out for christmas and has it miss a lot of the big titles around October and November.
Here is a trailer that shows the ludicrous gameplay that has you blowing up stuff, grappling stuff and just generally tearing stuff up. It is all very stuff.
It looks very fun indeed.
Check it out:
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is Moving to Ping-Based Matchmaking While Plane Drop Mechanics are Changing - February 20, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Gets a Hyperactive Trailer Preparing for This Week’s Launch - February 20, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Operation Chimera Is Now Live on Test Servers - February 20, 2018
- The Darwin Project Is Getting An Open Beta This Weekend - February 20, 2018
- Doom Now Supports Motion Controls on the Nintendo Switch - February 20, 2018