Just Cause 3 is going to be an explosive, destructible trip for sure. This looks like Just Cause 2, but bigger and better looking. In honesty, is there much else we want?
It was announced during Square Enix’s press conference that we’d get our hands on the game December 1st. That just about gets it out for christmas and has it miss a lot of the big titles around October and November.
Here is a trailer that shows the ludicrous gameplay that has you blowing up stuff, grappling stuff and just generally tearing stuff up. It is all very stuff.
It looks very fun indeed.
Check it out:
- Hitman 2 Will Receive Updated Versions of Every Map from the First Game as DLC - August 20, 2018
- Windjammers 2 Has Been Announced… No, Really - August 20, 2018
- Ubisoft and Elijah Wood’s Transference Releases Next Month - August 20, 2018
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018