From Brandon Gerson Of Nerdy Show, for Bleeding Cool,
Ubisoft brings the warfare of yore like you’ve never seen it before. Become a samurai, viking, or knight and hack and slash your way through history.
The game was revealed at Ubisoft’s E3 conference and offers massive scale medieval combat that defies historical context in favor of sheer awesomeness. We see knights fighting samurai, vikings fighting knights – pandemonium. What they’ve shown so far is large-scale battles reminiscent of Dynasty Warriors style-games, with both AI soldiers and real players on each side. You’ll hack and slash through the lesser enemies to control the tide of battle, but the real heart of this game is when you run into an actual player on an opposing side. Combat styles differ between factions, and so does the outcome depending on your skill level.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018