From Captain Blackard Of Nerdy Show, for Bleeding Cool,
Star Wars: The Old Republic was launched with fan’s hopes that they’d find the immersive BioWare roleplaying storytelling they’d come to know and love from the Knights of the Old Republic (KotOR) series. As an MMO, that didn’t quite come to pass, offering lighter fare. Now, that’s all changing. The just announced Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion builds a KotOR-style story into the previously existing game.
When initiating the new story, players find themselves frozen in carbonite only to wake hundreds of years later, with a new faction raising hell against both the Empire and the Republic. You can pull in your character (if they’re over level 60) or automatically generate a level 60 character just to play this unique story that promises the high drama and difficult choices BioWare’s Star Wars titles were known for. Don’t believe us, just check out this extended trailer for the game where you get to know your adversaries, The Eternal Throne:
- The Daily LITG, November 22nd, 2018 – Thanks For All You’ve Given - November 22, 2018
- LATE: Doomsday Clock #8, Batman Damned #2, Shazam #2 - November 21, 2018
- Batman #62 to Replace Batman #61 - November 21, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Batman & The Outsiders Orders, Will Resolicit Later in 2019 - November 21, 2018
- An Early Thanksgiving Present From DC Comics and Walmart - November 21, 2018