From Brandon Gerson Of Nerdy Show, for Bleeding Cool,
Ubisoft has shown Tom Clancy’s The Division the past couple years at E3. Each time the game’s featured a ton of promise, but constantly looming is the ever-present threat of Ubisoft selling a total lie as to the quality and content of the game. For that reason alone, I could care less about the title unless the company manages to make good on what they’ve shown. But dammit, they caught my eye again this year with a truly amazing feature: The ability to pull off dick moves.
The Division is an online RPG about survival in a desolate, quarantined New York City. When you come across other players you can decide to be a friend, a foe, or do nothing and just walk on by. As showcased at Ubisoft’s E3 conference, when you’re done with a mission you can decide to call in an evac and screw your party by keeping all the loot you’ve found. You’ll have 90 seconds to pull off all of your dick moves. Kill as many friendlies near the evac as you can! Murder your own party so they leave empty handed! HELL YES! Now that‘s a survival game.
Prepare to see me killing my own team, or at least trying really hard to, on March 8th when this ultimate troll of a game is released.
- Life Is Strange #1 and Bloodshot: Rising Spirit #1 Go to Second Prints the Day Before Publishing - November 13, 2018
- The Conservative Councillor of Camden Who Paid Tribute to Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018